A high standard of domestic
- Is there a minimum time period for a cleaning service?
Yes - a regular service (whether domestic or office) must be a minimum of 2 hours per service
a fortnightly domestic service must be a minimum of 2,5 hours per services
a one-off service must be a minimum of 3 hours
- Will London Eco Cleaning Services Ltd provide a vacuum cleaner and cleaning materials & equipment?
Not as standard - we must be informed ahead of time if your premises does not have these available,
and an extra charge may apply if we have to bring them along.
- Do cleaning prices include carpet cleaning?
No - this is an extra charge and you must tell us if you also require carpet cleaning.
- Is anything excluded from a normal cleaning service?
Yes - a usual clean will not include carpets, upholstery, walls, ceilings, curtains, outside windows. If you require any of these to be cleaned, let us know and we will assess the cost.
- Do any other charges apply?
Yes - congestion charges and parking costs may be added where applicable
- Do you have insurance?
Yes we have insurance liability.
- What if I have a complaint or comment?
Please call or contact us and we will do our best to sort it out for you!
- How do you vet your cleaners?
We have proven system to vet our cleaners. We ask for:
- proof of address
- permission to work in UK
- passed an interview
- give training
- Can I specify the day the cleaner comes?
Yes, the cleaner will come the day that you required, if the cleaner is not available that day, we will reschedule the cleaning.
- What happened if we are not happy from the service?
Just give us a call and we will allocate another cleaner. If you call us within 24 hours of the service we will
send the same cleaner back to re-do whatever is in question free of charge.
- Will I have the same cleaner every time?
Yes, providing you are happy with her
- Can I specify the time and day the cleaner comes?
Almost always. We will make every effort to accommodate your schedule.
- Can I have a cleaner once a month?
Yes. We can supply a cleaner as often as you like. In cases such as these however we cannot
guarantee that it will be the same cleaner who attends.
- Do I have to be home when your cleaners are cleaning?
It is an optional. You may give us a key or you can just meet the cleaner at the house and than you may
come back when they finish for an inspection.
- Who is responsible for providing the cleaning materials and equipment?
For a regular weekly cleaning you are responsible for providing the necessary cleaning products.
Your regular cleaner will inform you if your supplies are running low.
- What if my cleaner can't make it or is sick?
Just give us a call and we will provide you with a cleaner to cover.
- What if my cleaning falls on a holiday?
If your scheduled cleaning falls on your holiday, please contact us to reschedule your service
and notify us 7 days in advance.